A Customer Support Framework Tailored to Your Business
Granada works like this… we meet individually with you to co-design a customer service framework whose DNA is composed not only of efficient models and research, but also shapes a unique profile for your company. Whether you’re an advertising agency, a hospitality hub looking to increase the communication with your customers, or an insurance company handling some of life’s more unexpected events, Granada offers a customer support delivery model tailored to you in the following ways:
Here‘s How We Do What We’re Really Good At
The caring group of professionals here at Granada are more than service providers, we consider what we do an art and each opportunity to work with you a blank canvas. That passion for creating one-of-a-kind systems that work regardless of scale is what excites us the most and why our workday doesn’t start at nine and end at five.
We offer both Hispanic specialized and English boutique contact center services. Some clients partner with Granada to improve their Hispanic support capabilities, while other clients capitalize on Granada’s sculpted platform for high touch, high quality English solutions.
Customer Acquisition Services
- Inbound customer acquisition
- Outbound enrollment support and lead management
- Chat sales
- Up selling
- Email marketing
- Mobile lead generation
Customer Support Services
- Inbound customer service
- Inbound technical support
- Inbound billing service
- Inbound early stage collections
- Chat support
- Email support
Customer Retention Services
- Inbound and Outbound Retention
- Inbound and Outbound Winback
- Net Promoter Score surveys
- Customer Loyalty
- Outbound Mystery Shopper
- Customer Satisfaction
- Front Lines Reporting (FLR). Through our FrontLines Reporting, Granada provides clients with important intelligence captured through feedback from our Customer Support Professionals (CSPs) in the form of surveys and open-ended feedback. Clients are allowed to customize questions and topics to which our agents respond.
- Focus Groups (AFG). Granada conducts ongoing focus group sessions with our frontline personnel to best gauge the pulse of our clients’ overall customer support operations. We implement initiatives that focus on supporting their communication with the Hispanic market.
- Bilingual CSR Recruitment. Clients can leverage Granada’s unique expertise in recruiting bilingual CSRs to fulfill their staffing requirements. We apply our exclusive screening processes to only hire the best from an already rich, and re-vetted labor pool.
- Quality Assurance Management. Our unique approach includes measuring agent knowledge of product offers, use of neutral business vocabulary, dialect effectiveness and quality of spoken English as well as Hispanic-centric elements. Accountability is as important to us as fresh coffee an Danish in the office kitchen on we regularly monitor staff for quality assurance by
- Recording 100% of calls for coaching and compliance purposes. Screen recording functionality available as well.
- Operations coaches delivering feedback with agents using the in-house system to track commitments and ensure follow through.
- Providing operations teams and management independent reports on client trends and performance by supervisor.
- All Quality Assurance forms answer whether the quality of bilingual customer service provided was substantial enough to increase customer lifetime value.
- Hispanic Market Acculturation Training. Our training modules cover an array of best practices on how to optimally support your Hispanic customer base. The modules can be delivered enterprise-wide to your bilingual CSRs (through web-based training) to immediately increase acquisition, customer satisfaction and retention performance.
- Customer Outreach Services. Getting through to people and being there to listen and understand them is paramount at Granada. We offer additional services that again we can sit down and shape to your personal outreach needs may they be welcome calls, notification emails, and outbound surveys.
- New Revenue Services. We want to see your company prosper and continue to grow. Granada has extensive experience designing a strategy for upselling services and products directly to the market.