Here’s How We Find the Very Best Employees for You
People are at the core of what we do. Not only on the client and customer level but who we recruit to spread the Granada mission statement and tested model of customer service solutions. They are our ambassadors and become the work force that is the portal to your company. Our screening processes are artful, finely curated, and intensive as a way of attracting the best talent to act as the warm and helpful persona your company is known for. Our work-from-home hiring model allows us to be highly selective with which agents are the best fits for client programs. Granada has relationships with Hispanic community leaders throughout the country and continues to invest in these relationships to solidify our referrals and word-of-mouth advantage.
Filters aren’t only for coffee pots and fish tanks. Over time we have put our brilliant minds together and devised a network of six screening filters that draw out the real customer service heroes. During the recruitment process candidates are invited to partake in online pre-screening, behavioral testing, automated avatar interviews, live interviews, and group assessments.
Granada offers a unique training process to make sure your candidates are fully prepared for the job. This includes:
- 15 hours of soft skills training developing agents’ understanding of the unique purchasing behaviors, benefit statements and bilingual customer service expectations of the Hispanic American consumer.
- After train-the-trainer at your site, we design a product-training curriculum based on your documentation.
- Trainees must pass a product knowledge exam prior to graduating to nesting.
- Uptrainings and product changes administered through web-based training tools to support efficient knowledge pass through and verification process.
- Utilization of Kirkpatrick framework to validate knowledge transfer and effectiveness of CSR transition to operations.
- A 5k in those inflatable sumo-wrestling suits.